Photography: Creative Wife & Joyful Worker
These quick, easy and spooky marshmallow fondant ghost brownie's are sure to haunt your next Halloween party!
Here's what you will need:
1. Brownies (bite sized pieces) or cupcakes.
2. White Fondant. Store bought or home made (I used this simple marshmallow fondant recipe)
3. Jumbo marshmallows
5. Chocolate chips (minis work best)
1. Roll out fondant to about 2mm thick and cut into circles approximately 4" in diameter. I used a large drinking glass to form the circles.
2. Secure jumbo marshmallows on top of brownies/cupcakes with a toothpick. You may need to cut the toothpick down a bit like I did, depending on the thickness of your brownies.
3. Carefully drape fondant over the mallows, manipulating them a bit to form a drape like appearance
4. Wet the area you want to apply the chocolate chips to with cold water (for eyes). Gently press and hold chocolate chips in place for a few seconds until a secure bond is made. If you won't be eating the fondant, you can also draw funny or spooky faces on for a more polished look!
Looking for more great Halloween inspired treats and recipes? Here are a few of our favourite's this season...
[click for directions/recipes]
DIY Halloween Spiderweb Balloons: Creative Wife and Joyful Worker
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes & Cream Cheese Icing: The Cheerio Diaries
Halloween Inspired Marshmallow Pops: The Pampered Baby
Chocolate Peanut Butter Halloween Squares: Loving Little's Blog
Table Styling & Black and White Spider Cake: Creative Wife & Joyful Worker